- Nature program for age 2.5-7: Winter/Spring semester 2021/2022
When: 1/3-6/17 except 1/17, 2/1-14, and 4/11-15
Tuesdays & Fridays: 11:15-3:00, Wednesdays 1:30-4:45
Where: a private park near Bellevue, plus field trips to surrounding public parks when possible.
What: 100% nature and Mandarin immersion fun program!
Our curriculum follows the children’s lead throughout their time at the school. We support and facilitate our students’ learning by providing study units that answer their questions or respond to their curiosity that naturally arise when they play in and with nature. For example, we have answered questions such as “where does the rain/rainbow come from?” (water cycle system); “why can’t we step on snails? (snails’ role in ecosystem); “why birds’ feathers fall?” “where does fog/snow come from?) etc.
It provides ample safe, outdoor free play, with minimum adult intervention, and more focus on encouraging emotional development through children interaction (vs. adult directed conflict resolution).
- Afterschool Program for age 4-12: winter/spring semester 2021/2022
When: 1/3-6/17 except 1/17, 2/14-25, and 4/11-15
M, T, Th, F 3:45-5:45, W 1:45-5:45
Where: parks near Bellevue, and an indoor space near Spiritridge Elementary.
What: a rare opportunity for students to achive near native fluency in speaking, reading and writing Chinese. 100% Mandarin immersion nature program, and Chinese classes in science, history, literature, culture, life skills etc.
Application form can be downloaded here. To enroll, please fill it out and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation up to the start of the program: Entitled to a refund minus 25% of course tuition.
- Cancellation within four weeks after the start of the program: Entitled to a refund minus 50% of remaining course tuition.
- Cancellation after four weeks of the start of the program: No refund given.